The Cross Over Applications
Applications for The Cross Over are currently OPEN!
Applications will close Sunday 3rd October (midnight GMT)
Check below soon to find out how to apply.
If you've got an idea for a design that would work well with Claire Brown XStitch aida and would like to submit your idea for consideration, please drop me a line at email@example.com covering the following points:
- Tell me about you - are you an established designer? Just starting out? Where in the world are you?
- Link to any existing online stores with examples of your work or your blog, instagram page, etc - let me get a feel for your style!
- Outline your design idea and what sort of printed or solid colour aida you think it would work best with.
- Let me know if you are looking to release a kit or show off your designs for patterns with some fancy aida - I'm open to working with both!
- Please keep any attachments under 2mb each, and under a total of 10mb to ensure they don't get stuck in spam filters. (Ideally, you'll link to examples instead!)
Please ensure the subject line reads: "The Cross Over September 2021 Application". Any applications that do not may fall foul of my inbox filtering, so make sure you follow the instructions or I may miss your email!
I'll be reading through applications as they come in and will try to reply to every application. Please do not be disheartened or offended if you are not selected this time! I hope to open applications every few months, so you are welcome to apply as many times as you like.
If you have any questions, you can check out the FAQ here or just ask me by email.
Please do not send Instagram DMs about this as I will not be able to keep up with them!