Sunshine Sparkle Printed Cross Stitch Aida
Regular price £6.50
Looking to add a little extra brightness to your cross stitch designs?
This digitally printed aida has a vibrant colour on one side and is white on the other. It's truly unique and great to try if you'd like to create something a little different without investing in a large piece of expensive fabric.
This piece of sunshine yellow aida is digitally printed to give a rich and vibrant colour. It's so bright and zingy, perfect for bold designs. AND it sparkles! It's really hard to capture it in an image but a sparkly coating on the aida makes it shimmer and shine. Check the video for a better view of the sparkle!
Available in 14ct, 16ct and 18ct cross stitch aida as well as 28ct and 32ct evenweave fabric, you can choose from three standard sizes:
- 11.5" x 13" (28.5cm x 32.5cm)
- 17.5" x 19.5" (43.5cm x 48.5cm)
- 35" x 19.5" (87.5cm x 48.5cm)
Please note all sizes are approximate. The pattern on the piece you will receive will be random - the photos here illustrate the theme and your slice of aida may vary a bit due to where it's been cut from the bigger roll.
Need another size or count? Just drop me a line!
The small print - please read carefully before purchasing!
- Aida is cut generously and provided folded. Any creases picked up in transit can be easily removed with a quick iron upon receipt. Please note the manufacturer advises that no detergent is used on this fabric, so washing is NOT advised. For care instructions, please check these guidelines supplied by the manufacturer.
- You may receive a piece of fabric with the selvedge left on. If so, please note that the selvedge is extra to the size of fabric ordered. Any marks on the selvedge are ink from the printer. I will leave the selvedge on end and edge pieces of the roll to give you more surface stitching area - as a cross stitcher myself, I feel this adds a little more value as you're not losing stitching area to fabric that would be used in the framing or finishing process. If you feel strongly that you do not wish to receive a piece of aida with a selvedge on it, please ask before ordering.
- Capturing the true colour of the aida I sell is basically the bane of my existence. Trying to photograph anything in Scotland is a weather-based crapshoot at best and everyone's computer screen or phone resolutions are also different, so some small variances are to be expected.
- To keep this to a minimum, I take images in as close to natural light as possible, with minimal editing to try to reflect the true colour, shade and vibrancy of the fabric as possible. If you feel something has been massively and intentionally misrepresented, please just get in touch - I'm only human after all. My business genuinely exists only to make your cross stitch dreams come true, so I appreciate you letting me know, so we can work on a solution together, if you have any queries.
- If you're in any doubt about shade, tone, depth of colour, please just ask for more photos or details. I am also happy to lend my opinion on what fabric might work best for your project - just ask! As an avid cross stitcher myself, I am more than happy to help you make your projects the best they can be.